From:
[log in to unmask] (Mary Shefferman)
Date:
Thu, 17 Nov 1994 10:00:00 -0500
[This is an once-only advertisement which I have approved for the FML.
It may be a good idea to put short blurbs like this in the Ferret FAQs
so that they don't have to be repeated in the FML.  crl.]

_MODERN FERRET_ is a new COLOR magazine premiering in Feb. 1995.

For information, send e-mail or snail-mail address to: [log in to unmask]
OR:
        MF
        PO Box 338,
        Massapequa Park,
        New York 11762

If you send snail-mail address, we'll send a free ferret trading card ;-)

A one-year (six-issue) subscription is $24.95 (in US, outside US,
please inquire).  Those in FFZs can obtain a "plain wrapper"
subscription (1st class, PO Box return) for an additional fee.

Our Mission Statement: _Modern Ferret_ is a color magazine for ferret
owners by ferret owners.  It is published six times a year.  We are
independent and not affiliated with any group or organization.
However, we strongly encourage our readers to become involved with and
support any local, regional or national groups/rescues/shelters they
choose.  _Modern Ferret_ promotes the positive image of domestic
ferrets as pets by providing a popular forum for the discussion of
ferret-related issues.  Our editorial focus is the enjoyment of the
ferret as a pet.  We'll provide ferret-oriented entertainment such as
interviews and articles about movies, tricks, photography, traveling,
pet care and new products, to list only a few.  We'll produce quality
products that further promote ferrets as enjoyable and popular pets.
Additionally, _Modern Ferret_ will list all shows, regardless of
sponsor, as long as the information is received in a timely manner.

We're also looking for talented writers. =:- ))

All inquiries attn: Mary Shefferman