From:
Lynn Siegel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 22:18:12 -0500
Mom has been having watery eyes all day & says that if she tries to write
anything her keyboard will short out or something like that.  She is so
silly.  So I, Hawk, head War Weasel wanted to thank a very nice lady,
(mom says her name is Pat Stauffer) for arranging (along with another very
nice lady), Karen Wright from Purina Mills, who got our name from Jackie
Hawley, ( a very special lady) to send us some Mazuri ferret food & mom
went & got it today.  It is so yummy we all love it!  There is enuff of it
to last all of us a long time.  Mom was crying when she came home with it
but she was also laughing so we didn't know what was wrong with her.  She
said she was happy.  Go figure.

Mom says that now she can put the money that would go towards our food,
towards something else that us fuzzbutts need.  Says we always need
something.  *sigh*.  Anyway we are gonna eat really good for a long
time.  *s*

Thank you Pat Stauffer & Karen Wright of Purina Mills & Jackie Hawley, we
loves all of you!

Clan War Weasels
       &
War Weasels Refuge