From:
Tracy Kilmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 00:27:05 EDT
Hi everyone,
This is Tracy with Ferret Rescue Of Spokane, I just got off the phone with
the vet and he is going to be here during our yard sale, adoption days, and
open house July 8th from 4-6pm doing low cost ferret vaccinations!  I need
to get a count of how many people want them done so I can have him order
the right amount of vaccinations!  Rabies is $10 and Distemper is going to
be $10-$15 he has to check into cost still!  So let me know if you are
interested.  E-mail me with How many ferrets and what shots!

Also our little miss Violet is doing much better we got some dooks and a
small war dance the other day!  I was so excited that I had to jump around
with her!  Today she finally started using her hammock took awhile to
figure that one out!  Her face looks much, much better!  We have 10 more
days of antibiotics left and then she goes in to have at least 5 teeth
pulled, cleaned and her tumor on her face removed.  She is such a love to
deal with all the stuff I have to do to her everyday!  All she wants is to
curl up and sit with someone who loves her!  We still have a long road
ahead for this little girl and could use any help with her we can get with
her vet bills.  Here is her website!
http://www.geocities.com/therealkechara/abuse.html

Thanks to those who have responded!
Ferret dooks and tugs