Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 2010 21:10:42 -0400
Hello again Guess what? One of my ferret friends at the rescue is going
with me to the Jamboree. His name is Bear. He is a very gentle big old
boy. I wonder if he can get his picture took too like me. One of our
fostermoms made a special ferret cookie for humans in honor of his
coming with me. It's called the big old Bear cookie. It's just like
him, sweet and large. Da Mama has a special costume for him too. You
just got to come and see us. Also by the smell coming from the pantry
there are going to be so may goodies for the humans. Hope she brings
a batch of duck soup for me.

A man named Jody from MAFF called da Mama and said there are going to
be sooooooooooo many games for us ferrets with lots of prizes. I hope
they are treats or toys. I will have lots of hammies from my new family
as they come to the rescue and buy ther grooming hammocks. Jody said
there is going to be a tube race and the winner will be the honor
ferrets for next year. Da Mama even made costumes for the winners to
have their picture taken. I had to be the model for the man ferrets
costume. Gee if I win I it would fit me real good.

There will be other human and ferret things for sale at our Educated
Ferret bar and if you are waiting for Christmas there will be ornaments
and Holiday cards with us rescue ferrets hand drawn on them.

OOhhhhhhhh I am so excited only one sun up day and then the next one
we will be leaven the rescue real early to go.

Hope to see you all there
Casper