From:
DONALD AND ELEANOR MEAD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 01:00:07 -0400
My sister Rose, who takes in and gives permanent homes to many sick,
unwanted, throw away ferrets, has just lost another little girl, Fudgee,
today.  She had been sick for a while and has had a wonderful spoiled
life with Rose and all the other furkids that were once "throw-a-ways".

Rose now has another sick one, we believe with seperation anxiety.  She
took "Desmond" in about a month or two ago because the people that had
him for 6 years could no longer keep him and had to find him a new home.
Desmond went downhill from there.  My sister has had him in and out of
the vets 3 times in one week!  and her vet bills, between all of these
older ferrets, are really getting high, even though she doesn't say
anything, I know she is severly stressed out.  She makes beautiful high
quality bedding for ferrets, about one of the best you will ever find on
EBAY!  PLEASE check out her items on Ebay under Home and Garden Pet
Supplies.  You will find her items with LFFR in the item listing and her
seller name is 1rosebob.  You may also email her at [log in to unmask]

Thank you.
Eleanor

Sandee,  Please look for Fudgee who crossed over this early afternoon