From:
Shannon Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 21:16:49 -0600
I was just wondering.  My little fuzzy was outside playing today and tried
to take a bite out of the flowers planted in my yard?  I was just curious
about ferrets and houseplants.  Should I worry?  I know that a lot of
houseplants are poisonous.  I have a bunch of herbs planted in the house
but they are edible.  And what about catnip?  Is it ok for a ferret and
how much is to much?

One other quick question.  My youngest daughter wants a ferret cake for her
birthday!!!!  So any ideas??

I also have a question about heat.  I live in New Mexico and the heat has
already started.  Someone will be home most of the day in the summer so
they can monitor Kodo.  I can leave the swamp cooler going all the time but
it doesn't go into his room that much.  Maybe a fan??  I just don't want a
case of heat stroke on my hands.

water bottle vs. open bowl of water which is best? I have a bottle in his
cage for when we are gone but he prefers an open bowl of water (generally
my glass of water!!!) when he is running around the house.

thanks for all your help!!

shannon and the spoiled one Kodo