From:
Cyndi Hulst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 1999 09:04:49 -0500
>I did not call their 800 number to inquire but I just really doubt they
>would ship a ferret.  The time and effort on their part would be a real
>time loss and the expense to a would-be purchaser would be unbearable.
>This really sounds to me to be a case of misreading and misunderstanding
>the site ad.

They DO ship ferrets...Bob, the moderator of their ferret 'forum' confirmed
it via all his angry replies to those of us who posted in protest to this.
He told someone who had posted (that they were looking for a ferret) that
they could ship them one, just email him.  I also read through their
shipping policies and found that they ship livestock Fed-Ex or UPS.

Bright Blessings,

Cyndi
Buddy's Harem: Weezie, Hayley, Jewel, Sammi, Sassy & Buddy
Thelma in spirit

http://home.earthlink.net/~cynthiahulst/