From:
Wes Hurley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Jul 2003 18:51:45 -0700
Daisy Darlin' Ferret was a Lovely ferret lady.
her heart's pure golden-carat, in a spirit that is now free.
a heart attack has taken Daisy from us and we're blue.
her blithe and cheerful spirit spoke to us, though, and it's true!
For only moments after she had ceased to breathe, today...
we heard a tiny ferret-bell-like voice say "I'm okay"

Yes, it is, true.  Daisy Darling Ferret, took herself out of this
physical world while we were each with her, in a sudden heart attack.
Just moments after she had ceased to breathe, Wes heard a clearly-spoken,
small bell-like ferret-voice, in the same tone that Daisy Darling used
with her former occasional merry little "barks" when she used to get all
excited in rolling and playing, say quite clearly..."I'm okay, now".

Bless your bright little soul, Daisy Darling!  We are so proud that you
considered us your friends and honored to have known you over your last
four years of your nine-year life.

Susie Lee (and Wes Hurley) of the Ferret and Dove Sanctuary
(I'm leaving Daisy Darling's pictures to stay on our web-page...they also
are a tribute to her bright, positive, cheering, and comforting spirit)

http://www.angelfire.com/theforce/ferret_rescuer/index.html