Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 16:57:33 EDT
Hi,

I have been doing a kind of informal VERY SMALL ferret rescue.  I currently
have 2 ferrets who really need to have permanent homes.

Snickers
- No health problems
- MF
- Female
- about 3 years old
- color - Patch (GLFA), I don't know for any of the other organizations
- Wonderful disposition.  Loves to give kisses, good with children
- HATES other ferrets.  She must go to a home as the only ferret or where
  she can have a separate playtime every day for her entire life

Sable
- No health problems
- MF
- Female
- about 3 years old
- color - sable blaze (NOT deaf)
- Wonderful disposition.  Occasional nips to get attention (not hard)
- Must be in home with other ferrets.  She has spent most of her life
  alone, but gets along well with other ferrets that are not overly
  domineering.  She's been in a foster home for several months with 2
  other ferrets and has done beautifully.

I am located in Western Michigan.  I am willing to drive a reasonable
distance to meet with the right potential owner(s).  An adoption fee
applies and forms must be filled out.

If you can help or have any questions, please contact me:

Thanks!

Kim