From:
Pie O' Pah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Dec 2013 18:54:22 -0500
>Fizzle was a memorable ferret. She would have been 91/2 on June 1st!
>She was a Marshall's ferret. Small, but tough, determined, loving,
>fun, smart and a great smoocher. Fizzle will be missed.

Dear Kim,

Usually I receive a scroll from my brother Hobbes, and then I find, or
be found by family members, or fuzzits who would love to come and help
me greet a new arrivals, but today was very different from any other
Greeting day. I was working in my garden, gloves cast aside and I was
digging many holes to China, so I could plant more herbs and flowers.
At first I tried being all prim and neat using a trowel, and niffy,
flower-patterned, garden gloves, but then I said - what the heck -
threw them aside,and I just enjoyed myself.

Now you must picture this, my back side is sticking out of a hole in
the ground, I am totally immersed in what I am doing, and the next
thing I know some "thing", or actually, some "one", lands on my bum,
giggles loudly, and then I am being dragged out of my gardening
project, and tossed in the lake near my cottage, and all to the sound
of MUCH more laughter.

I am wet, and I am dirty, well slowly getting muddy, and I look
around for who did this to me. I see this fuzzit with a nearly white
face, with a small, cute mask, chocolate legs, and a creamy vanilla
everywhere else, and I recognized her as Fizzle in her prime. I know
that during her last days, her colours seemed to have faded out, but
when they arrive at the Rainbow Bridge, they always look as they did
in their prime. Which is to say she looked marrrrr-vo-lous!!!!!!

A very lovely, beautiful fuzzit she was, with these huge white wings,
and a wicked smile on her face, and here I was, all soggy, and I could
have been grouchy, but I was speechless instead. Fizzle, once known as
Fire, might have left behind her biting tendencies, but here, looking
at her, and the love that surrounded her, the only way to describe
her, is simply that she was filled with a great amount of warmth and
radiated from her like she was on fire, but not the kind that burned,
but warmed, and soothed and made you want to be near her.

She told me that her life was blessed the day you came and got her and
Windy, and she will always remember your love, and will forever carry a
big part of you within her heart, the rest of that heart will be filled
when it is time for you to come and be reunited with her, until then,
know she is always looking in on you!

She came here, all on her own, announced she had arrived, and people
know her as the bold and brave beauty who isn't afraid of anything,
and all because she is powered by her inner fire, and your love!

In Love & In Comfort,
Pie O' Pah