From:
Casey Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Aug 1996 22:05:50 -0700
I have had Toby for 5 weeks now.  He is about 4 months old.  I love him to
death, but he is driving me crazy with litter training.  I even bought him a
triangular shaped litter pan for the corner, but he thinks he should sleep
in it.  The only way I can get him to use the litter, is to put it directly
on the cage floor.  I am getting tired of the mess.  He has an upper level
to his cage which I thought was for sleeping.  I have started putting a box
upstairs for him and he will sleep there on occasion.  But, he refuses to
use the litter box.  I would greatly appreciate any suggestions.  Please,
don't think that I mind cleaning Toby's cage; I just thought I could get him
to use a litter box.

Thanks for any help!
"Frustrated in Mississippi"