From:
Laura Bosch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Sep 1996 14:17:07 -0000
A while back, I posted that I was selling my five ferrets b/c I was too ill
to take care of them any more.  Well, so far only one of them has found a
new (and very good!) home, and I still have four.  So I'm coming back to
where I've started, and am begging you to *please* if you know of anyone in
the western Michigan area who needs a ferret, send them to me.  I feel
lately like I'm neglecting my fuzzies b/c they don't get out to play as much
as usual, and when they do get out, I'm too tired to do more than lie there
and let them pounce on me.  Here's some info on the remaining ferts:

Wayne: ten month old sable female, from MF
Cosmo:  eight month old silvermitt male, also MF, very sweet and has
beautiful markings!
Dr. Zaius, aka Boo:  five month old silvermitt male, *not* MF. =20
Xenia:  four month old albino female, from MF, very petite and feisty!

So if anyone's interested, email me ([log in to unmask]) or call any time
(616-355-0339).  I am selling them, not giving them away (darn!).  All of my
ferts get along well with other ferts, are fixed and descented, and have no
ECE exposure or any health problems (except Cosmo being a tad bit on the
pear shaped side).  Thanks to all of you who sent such wonderful messages to
me when I posted on having to give them up.

Laura Bosch
Wayne, Cosmo, Dr. Z, and Xenia, who send their greetings to Nigel in her
new home!