From:
Lisa Watson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Aug 2013 22:35:29 -0700
We have tried nearly everything here at Wind and Willows Ferret Rescue
to tag cages-- for most of our FN cages we use magnetic file cabinet
label holders... they fit over the fn logo spot -- drawback is some of
the ferrets take great joy in knocking them to the floor...

When I have to add pictures and instructions I usually just number the
cage and put a binder together with picture pages , instructions etc..
easy to update and add medications etc.. we also keep a write on board
on the wall with a list of who belongs in which # cage..

for the super pet cages we number the base near the door.. usually with
a bit of masking tape

I also keep an updated meds list-- on the medicine cart.. and another
near the frig.

hope this helps

Lisa