From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 11:46:14 EDT
It's us..  the gweat Robed One's pet puppets ::snicker::.  Sewiously... we
just wanted to scamper on and say what a gweat job Kit and evewyone is doin
for da Kouri Fan Klub!  What a gweat website!  And we got all our gweat
"stuff" too!!  Ping gots a bit sad though... we all did... when we got
Jubilee's stuff.  She neva got to see it.  But Rocky boy says she can see
it from da rainbow bwridge pond.  Rocky says his boy, Sean, told him that
she has a job... that she left to help gweet special Kouri members to da
rainbow bwridge.  So your fuzzies in heaven can join da club too!  There is
a special chapter and Jubliee Spirit is da ambassador!  Sometimes ya know
we get scared of da ADV stuff.  So we's are so gweatful that some of yous
have been acting on this.  We also get scared of being in a shelter someday
if something happens to da gweat Robed One.  So joining da Klub helps
shelters.  Our very new brudder Toady is from da shelta.  So we struck up
points with him by joinin ya know?

So a high tail salute from da five of us ::they bend over in a line tails
raised:: to all da ferrets that have made dis club possible....and a twenty
one tail poof salute to da Kouri Man who is "da bomb"!

Wolfy

Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/
for information on ferret deafness: