From:
Patricia Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 May 2001 04:28:34 EDT
Please look for a sweet little silvermitt little boy Named Mac, he left us
today at 1am.Please let him know it was and accedent.  His daddy did not
mean to step on you he did not see you comming out from under the couch
blanket.We tried to get you to the vet as fast as we could, but you where
gone in my arms before we got there, I kept telling you that I loved you
and that it was ok to go if you need to, We did not have you for long but
the time we did was a great time we love you very much Mac, Sandee please
look for Lady, Colonel, Reb, and Rebel so that they could meet Mac when he
gets there He does not know anyone there.  Please introduce them to him.
And Please Tell Mac that his Mommy & Daddy & Tenya, Kevin, Curtis (Human
sis & brothes) Mic, Moe, Peanut( Furry sis & brothers) That we LOVE And
will MISS him very very very very very very Much.  And that we will see
him when we get to the Rainbow Bridge.

Patricia & Larry
And The Fuzzie Crew
Mic, Moe, Peanut