From:
Nancy Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Feb 2003 08:50:29 EST
This post is an acknowledgement and Thankyou to the folks at
TotallyFerret for helping one of our ferret mommies who has a home
full of terminally ill ferrets.

As we all come on economic ups and downs, I emailed TotallyFerret in this
ladies behalf, and they answered immediately with an offer of help.  They
are truly an asset to the ferret community.  They also have a run of
ferret food in 50# bags that was a special run, and when gone will not
be reproduced.  They are offering this food at a reduced rate to ferret
shelters.  You can check them out at www.totallyferret.com