From:
Georgette <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Wed, 4 Aug 1993 09:23:36 -0400
Since I haven't received any responses, I'm not sure if I'm being heard or if
everyone is too busy to answer my questions. First, I need to know how to
access the stuff in the old files so I won't have to ask minor questions (but
important to me as a new owner) and take up band-width on the list. I'm sorry
if I sound nasty but I find it VERY frustrating when people don't answer my
inquiries. I have had this problem on other lists as well, not just this one.
I'm not trying to 'flame' anyone - just letting off steam.

*Anyways*, what I had asked about before (besides archives) was the feasibility
 of letting my boys play with raw hide toys or would I have to worry about bits
 breaking off and messing up my ferrets' innards???

My last question is about bathing my guys. I have found lately that they have a
strange reaction after a bath. ALOT of squirming and such - moreso than usual -
 I use baby shampoo. They never liked getting washed but the last two episodes
have resulted in an uproar, though reasonably short-lived. Has anyone else had
such problems?? I'll probably switch to Ferret-Glow or something of that nature
 but I was just wondering if it was 'normal' behaviour ...

Thanks for your time and any answers would be greatly appreciated!

[Of course your messages are going out.  You can see them go by.
Issues 512, 526 and 528.  The instructions on retrieving the archives
are in the header of every issue of the mailing list.]