Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2000 20:51:25 -0800
Hi all
I had a little problem with my puter today.  Boy if you think it is hard
getting repairs there, you should try it from here.  I had a couple of
computer experts from over da bridge come look at it, along with all da
ferrets in da immediate area.  They got it going again dispite all da help
they recieved from da residents here.

A little girl came in today.  She said her name waz Potpie.  I gave her da
tour.  She said she didn't like us other ferrets much.  I said we aren't
dat bad and to give some of us a try.  We went over to da Ferretvite
Festival to see what waz happening.  She waz kinda distant at first but
after a while she seemed to warm up to several ferrets there.  She made
some new friends and they went off together to take in some of da other
sites and activities.  She said to tell her mommy dat she missed her a lot
but it waz for da best dat she come here.  She sends her luv and lots of
hugs.

Da computer experts want to look at da puter again.  I think it waz a
temporary fix or something.  I don't know how they make any sense out of
all dat stuff in there.  Oh well hopefully they know what they are doing.
They come highly recommended.  Gotto go.

By BYe
Sandee