From:
lenaick guillemette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jul 2003 22:03:24 +0200

------=_NextPart_000_7605_1c70_1529

Hello, I am in France and I am in the search of 2 ferrets.  I can come to
seek them if you cannot me forward it.  I seek a ferret color chocolate
and a ferret color silver plated.  I wish that they neither be sterilized
nor deodorized.  I have my preference for females but the males are also
welcome.  I wish to make a breeding family but with all the love which
one can give them.  I have already 2 ferrets which are adorable.  I have
my preference to have 2 ferrets between 2 and 6 months.  Thank you for
your assistance because it is difficult for me to find ferret of this
color at a price correctly.  Can you assure me that you are well in
England?  Thank you still and sorry because my English is not very good

Lenaick

Here the color of the ferrets in photograph which I seek.

[Moderator's note: There were photos of two ferrets accompanying
this post.  One was mostly white with silver guard hairs, the other
chocolate sable.  BIG]