From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Apr 1995 11:26:44 CST
LIFESPAN STUDY
From what I suspect, the people on the FML are very diverse in age. I've heard
people mention of their children now in their 20's (human children), and others
mention they have retired (from work). I think the anon poster should go ahead
with the lifespan research if feasible. I don't know if you're collecting this
information so far but, one of ours (female, chocolate, 1.75 lbs, non-MF) died
at age 2.5 (diagnosed with lymphosarcoma).

AND...
I can't remember you're name but you listed info for the lifespan project.
You gave a paragraph description of all those you've lost (and I'm sure you
wished you could write more). I had great fun reading all of the escapades
you remember them for. We have one like yours who eats everything in sight -
edible or otherwise (usually otherwise). How long was the one stuck in the
toilet before you freed him/her? You sound like a great human ferret toy.