Date:
Wed, 29 May 2002 19:44:30 -0700
Hi all

Sorry this one is a little late but my hooman waz sad today.  One of my
brothers came in today.  He lost hiz fight with Insulinoma today and came
to visit me.

A little girl named Jill came in today.  She waz met by Jack, Socks, Suzy,
Nibbles, and Bailey.  They greeted her warmly and there were hugs all
around.  Then they got down to da important stuff such as da gossip and
news from home.  They talked for a long time.  They had to go over and
get a snack and then come back and finish da talk.  Then it waz off to
explore and see all da sights and attractions.  I later saw them over at
da Otter Slide where they were slinging water around and generally getting
everything wet.  They didn't do a whole bunch of sliding but they were
sure playing hard in da water.  They got everyone dat came in range wet
and soon started a water fight.  I think everyone ganged up on them and
they lost but they didn't seem to care.  She said she will be here when
you get here.  She said t send lots o luv and kisses to her mommy.

I am off to show my brother around gotta go.

Bye BYe
Sandee