From:
Terry Garvin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 May 2003 15:43:12 -0500
Revelie still has 10 female ferrets left from the last breeding season.
They have all been spayed & are current on their distemper shots.  She
wants $100 per pair.  They need to go at least in pairs as they have
bonded with each other.  They are a little nippy still.  They don't get
enough out time or human contact.  The girls are cinnamon, champagne,
butterscotch, 1 brown sable & 1 dark sable in coloring.  Rev has
beautiful babies.  The last breeding season got a little out of hand.
Rev ended up with 60 babies out of 6 mothers.  Everyone had to have at
least 8-12 babies.  Rev doesn't want to let these last 10 go to first
time ferret owners because they are a little nippy.  I have 2 out of the
batch & it only took about 2 weeks to calm them down.  Now they're sweet
hearts.

If anyone is interested, you can call Revelie at (806) 374-0659 or
E-mail me.

Thank you,
Terri

P.S.  Revelie is located in Amarillo, Texas and I am in Pampa, Texas.