From:
Alex Zinner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 2004 14:05:52 +1100
Greetings everyone,

After finding a stray ferret in horrible state (fleas, ticks, female in
heat!) and looking out for it, I found a local breeder and soon I will
have a kit, and more knowledge of ferrets (Although my many hours of
research obviously helped the little jill's situation).

Anyways, I will soon have a kit and I was wondering where I can get
suitable ferret supplies, such as purpose built cages and ferretone or
any other training aids/treats.  The ferret I rescued was very nice, but
she wasn't trained properly, I'd like to train one.

If anyone does sell/knows direct contact details reply to the list would
be nice, but SMSing my mobile number (below) would be great!

Thanks guys. :)

--
Alex Zinner (Awox)
http://www.awox.net/