Date:
Thu, 9 May 2002 11:01:46 -0700
Banana Splits that is . . .

Join us at our meeting this Saturday, May 11, 2002 for a Banana Split
Social.  We supply the ice cream and bananas, you bring your fav toppings
to share (donation $1.00).

Want some pie with that?  Let's have a pie sale, too!!  Pull out those
old family recipes and enter your best pie (8-10").  Mm m m m can almost
taste them now.

Dinner will be potluck, bring something to share with others.  Please BYO
plates & utensils.

Georgia Woods and Chris Mathis will give a demonstration and some hints
on how to prepare your fuzz-butts for showing in the upcoming Pacific
Northwest Ferret  Show coming in June.

There will also be a raffle of a Mothers Day Gift Basket.

Meeting will be held this saturday, May 11 from 6-9pm at the Clairmont
Mobile Home Park,  13531 Clairmont Way, Oregon City, OR.

For info or directions, please call the Oregon Ferret Shelter at
503-557-8369 or email [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]

Warm Fuzzies ~!~!

Kevin B & The Way Kewl Kritter Crew