From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Sep 1997 07:59:57 -0700
Someone wrote:
>In reference to the posts about Jeffers being the best price on Totally
>Ferret, I have found that The Ferret Store from NEEPS is cheaper than them.

Also, I'd like to add that I've been really happy with the service from THE
FERRET STORE.  They mail my stuff to CA CA land, in plain wrapping...it
comes quickly, and the order is always correct...and last month they did a
really cool thing.  I was out of TF and ordered more, and with the UPS
strike on, they E mailed me asking me what I wanted them to do.  When I
didn't respond right away, they mailed it post office priority, and ate the
shipping charge, around 15 bucks, themselves, because I was a "good
customer." I TOTALLY appreciated that.  Very nice people to deal with!

CA DJ, Boo-Boo, Bear and Lil' Dude.