From:
"Scarlett A. Gray" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 09:54:31 EST
Ok guys :>)

I think my post was misunderstood.  I agree with ferrets are not the pet
for everyone.  But if anyone saw the Larry King show were he stated that
ferrets are not pets for everyone and the false statement about a child
was harmed by one in Columbus then saw him state in the next segment that
emu's make good pets might question him?  Emu's are an Aussie ostrich are
not domestic and sure don't make good pets.  :>)

Ferrets are not for everyone - right!  Ferret people put up with more
mischief, etc.  than most people would put up with from dogs and cats.

My main purpose for the post was so that people would not jump on Jack
Hanna and the Columbus Zoo and start flaming them for being "supposedly
anti-ferret".

Scarlett