From:
Connie Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 11:55:08 EDT
Just got off the phone with Animal Control in Stamford, CT.  A pair of
sables were left in their cage in the parking lot at Animal Control on
Tuesday.  They appear to be young according to the woman on the phone.
They will adverstise for 7 days then the babies are allowed to find a
loving, caring home.  No, that can't be my home but if you are in the area
and would like to add to you family let me know and I'll be happy to help
if I can.

Connie, Butch, and Maggie