Date:
Fri, 18 Jan 2013 19:44:44 GMT
Sukie,

I remember both the instances you site and understand your reasoning.
I don't really expect this petition to get the required signatures or
have much of an effect if it did. All I hope for is to get the issue
before a few more people. In this case I think that the fight to get
ferrets legalized in California is going to be a very long haul, mostly
because of the nature of the people in charge of the Fish and Game
dept. If this petition drive gets some more people acquanted with the
problem then that is all I can hope for. I see you have given this a
great deal of thought and respect that. At this point I'm ready to back
almost anything that will simply introduce more people to the issue.

Matt Claus