From:
"HARRISON,REGINA,MS" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Apr 1996 09:11:38 EDT
Well, I just bought what seems to be the ferrets' all-time favorite toy--
it's a barrel shaped fluffy thing that squeaks when shaken or even slightly
jostled.  Anne Charbonneau mentioned these awhile back but I forget what she
called them.  You can get them at the dollar store, so they're cheap.  I
have to buy another because the bickering twosome fought over it-- the first
time they've had a fight over a toy.  I don't leave the thing out for them
to play with unsupervised, because it has a plastic face on it and I'm not
sure how indestructible it is.  Also I don't want to listen to them play
with it in the wee hours of the morning.

In terms of games-- I was picking up food at the store and saw a cat toy
that consisted of one of those rabbit fur mice and a cheap measuring tape,
the retractable kind with a lock.  The measuring tape was not very
functional and the store wanted 4.50, so back to the dollar store for a
measuring tape and a rabbit fur mouse.  Voila-- carpet fishing without the
pole.

Regina (also wanted to report, in the good news category, that Cully had
shots yesterday, and tho it took four people to give them to him, it was
fine, no reactions apart from the lethargy later.  Today he's quite
normal, or normal for him anyway)