Date:
Sun, 28 Feb 2010 08:52:41 EST
 (http://www.mtv.com/videos/born-of-osiris/475827/now-arise.jhtml)

I had to share IF Bill will allow it:

For any who know me, I am most conservative. I am hard working. And I
care very much for the welfare of animals. I am particularly smitten
with the ferret.

My sister had two children. One is a placid, honorable, and Godly
chap. For someone so shy in appearance, he has many good friends and
connections throughout the world. He is currently in Canada recording
music for famous people I know nothing of. lol.

My other nephew turned into a wild child. I do not know exactly how
these things happen. Both children were so obedient and brought up by
strict but loving parents.But he is musically gifted, and plays many
instruments, and records CD's, and travels around the world on tour.

Both of them love animals, but seemed a bit leery of ferrets. Wolf, my
first boy, was a terrible biter. But I adored him. And the boys put up
with their aunt and her odd devotion to stinky floor pooping weasels
that bit.

My sister is in a number of orchestras and plays multiple instruments.
She loves classical music. Ferrets....not much. lol. So, we cannot
figure out where this one child came from. Perhaps Mars.

Here is discord, indeed...From such a gentle classical music loving
family, is my nephew. He writes all the music. If you can bear to
listen long enough, you can hear the beauty in some of the chords.
This, my sister claims, is due to her influence on this young man.

His band is actually most popular, though I do not understand why any
of this kind of thing is found even bearable. Men seem to like it best,
and do this odd brutal dance to the music, and fling themselves off the
stage into the arms of other men.

My nephew has been written up in articles in magazines. He is on label,
and travelled through Europe with the band. He and the band lived out
a beat up van for years. They all rent a huge house now in a rich
conservative block. Poor neighbors.

It is a hard life. As popular as they are ....look up "Born of
Osiris"....the band is impecunious at best.

My nephew, apparently famous in his own right, is the drummer. Do NOT
turn the music up..From MTV...
http://www.mtv.com/videos/born-of-osiris/475827/now-arise.jhtml