From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Jul 2003 17:48:02 -0400
Condolences to those with lost, sick, or angeled newpaper wrapper
raptors...

(Come on in!  There's room for everyone!  Ok...now...everybody wrestle!
[ChompBiteWriggleHissFangToenailWagWagWag])

My take on all of this Kim and Alexandra and the Colossus of Rhodes...

Huh?  Whut?  Use driving gloves...makes it easier to get a grip! :)

In other news:

Dateline: FML

John Deere Tractor sighted driving diagonally through corn field, being
driven by large blow-up farmer-shaped doll and two ferrets.  Police were
unable to apprehend the ferrets at this time, due to disablement from
extreme laughter and knee-slapping.  They said they'd get back to us
later.

On the other side of town, an iguana was arrested for assault with a
strange weapon of moderate distruction.  It seems the iguana was caught
jack-slapping people with his tail, just for the fun of it.  When asked
why he was exhibiting such rude behavior, he said "Hisssssss!" Local
authorities are attempting to decode that statement at this time.

This is Rona Ferret and that's the news as we see it...

Todd and the Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns!

P.S. For those that don't get it, don't worry.  You'll receive
instructions at a later date...maybe.
---
mailto:[log in to unmask]
http://www.netconex.com/toddl/page2/