From:
Becky Watson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2006 01:53:24 -0400
Hi
Beck here.  I'll try this again.  My computor went off the internet.
Want to thank all who sent me E-mails and tried to help with Pooh.  We
were so deperate.After all that we went through I got Pooh to Dr. Wagoner
.  Pooh has AD and IBD .  He may live 1.5 yrs.  or more if we are lucky.
It was strange that I got the FML and saw some ofyour readers discussing
mice.  My vet said that a mouse a couple times a week might help my guys
diet sice IBD is like crones dis.  in hoomans.

Dr Bob Wagoner is vet. scientist at Pitt. Univ. and also does some work
for the Pittsburgh Zoo.  They have been working with him with some
ferrets being neutered later and also with mice diets to see what happens
with these little guys.  I saw 2 ferrets that were so big that I could
not believe it.  Watched him neuter one of the guys who was 2-3 yrs.
old.  One of the girls thee had breed him with afemale.  I saw his son
who is 7 mos.  old and he was as big as his daddy.  My boy looked like
a kit next to him.  Every time I say my big boy now I tend to hesitate
because I saw these big guys.

Poohhs to be on 4 different kinds of meds and Dr. Wagoner wants me to
try and ween him off of them.  But so far no luck.  Oh yes even though
I had a Ferretonin implant put in at the Hosp.  he was at, the Dr.
put another one in as this one didn't seem to be wking, it's called
DESLORLIN.  I have already seen a change in him.  His fur has grown in 4
days.  I don't want you all to think I am braging but, I am so thrilled
because he hashelped my boy.

Thanks and Dooks from Beck and Poohbear.
His pics are on Web-shots (ferretlvr9 and AKA Bogger)