From:
Flaming Eyeball <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 May 1998 11:39:58 +1000
Hi, I'm relatively new to the ferret mailing list, but I have a question
and would appreciate any help I could get.I have 4 ferrets, 2 of which I
adopted just over a year ago now, you know the story, ( being a member of
the NSW ferret association in Sydney.  Australia) I was asked to look after
the latest 2 for a week or so YES I FEEL IN LOVE, anyway their names are
Mitchell and Cosmo, they were about 2 years old and they had only been fed
Weet-Bix (lots of milk) and they were drinking their own urine.  this
stopped but in the last week Mitch has started to drink Cosmo's urine as
soon as she's done it.I don't know why they would do this, they always have
access to clean rainwater, if anyone could help here I'd love to here from
you.

All 4 of my little angel's are the same age, yet the 2 sets refuse to get
along, Arnda & Bear(sisters) were my first two, they were 10 weeks old when
I got them, it was love at first sight, I even took them to work everyday
so I could feed them and play when they felt like it.Yet since Mitchell &
Cosmo have come along the two sets fight everytime I let them run together,
I even had a huge ferret cage built, with a divider so they could see,
smell and talk to each other, it still doesn't work. It's a pity because it
takes me twice as long to do everything, and I have now lost two rooms in
my house.Any suggestions here would also be helpful.

Michelle
Arnda ( I love to beg, I know I am beautiful and LOVE lots of kisses )
Bear ( just feed me quick, I want to go outside and play, I love to dig up
all of mum's plant's )
Mitchell ( My eye's are huge and they make me look dopey, but I love to
play tag, and slide in the bath and did you know I can laugh )
Cosmo ( look I'm here, you missed me, I CAN move faster than a speeding
bullet)