From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Aug 1999 10:15:31 -0500
Hi all -
We have a welfare case that the ferrets are being kept in a guinea pig
cage.  Our cages have been ece exposed and I can't take the chance of
transferring the ailments so does anyone have a larger cage or two they'd
be willing to donate to this lady?  I'd pay for shipping (as long as the
cost is reasonable and not what we pay for a new cage).  I may be able to
round up one cage around here (I think I have one out on loan that hasn't
been exposed) but just in case I can't, if anyone would like to help these
ferrets get into a more suitable cage, please email me at [log in to unmask]
or call me in the evenings at 785-456-8337.  I'm only on email during the
weekday.

I know some will say this lady should not have ferrets, however, please
remember that we are trying to help the ferrets and the cages will benefit
them.  I'm sending a couple ferret books to her and a few supplies as well.

Give your little ones lots of loving and think about how fortunate you and
they are for all you have.  Others are not so fortunate.

Hugs to all. tle