Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 17:57:40 -0400
Well we have decided to quit on all the tests.  The total of all that was
done totalled up to about 900 dollars.  And the vet still does not know
what the problem is.  No more meds, no more needles, no more poking and
prodding.  NO MORE STRESS ON HER.  I will just keep her as happy as I
possibly can.  She is seven and a half years old and has lived a great
life.  If the time comes that she is in pain or has lost control of her
bowels or bladder we will help ease her pain.

Dooks and Blessings

Linda, Misty, Thumper, and Flower.