Date:
Wed, 4 Mar 1998 23:59:31 -0800
Alphachi writes:
>What we may indeed be discussing is the enslavement and exploitation of
>well over a million ferrets in the past decade alone.

What you're in fact discussing is rights for animals, this time ferrets,
next time dogs, cats, birds...

Why single out MF when we're all guilty of "enslaving" and "exploiting"
ferrets, and could ease the problem by giving up our buds, for good?  When
you think about it, pets aren't an acceptable "exploitation" of animals,
regardless of the breeder, animal, or owner.

swamp

"Who, me officer? What's a ferut? These guys?? No, they're Polish cats."

[Moderator's note: Your stance is debatable -- but not on this list.  I
think any replies to that would likely fall under the category of Animal
Rights and thus not appropriate for the FML.  BIG]