From:
Corynne dejong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Aug 2000 12:18:29 EDT
I'm getting a little worried about Daisy bug.  She's been losing the hair
on her tail (with blackheads) and she's been sleeping a lot and not eating
as much as I'd like her to.  Her poopies are normal, but I did find some
throw up on the floor in the bathroom this morning, but I don't know who
it belongs to.  Joseph has had some hairballs lately so it might have
been him.

I'm wondering if maybe it's stress.  Beau went missing 5 weeks ago today.
She got attached to the ferret that we found & then we had to give him
back, Jesse's gone now, and now we've got a new ferret (Joseph).  I
wouldn't think Jesse's death would bother her because she never really knew
him (he hated other ferrets), but I guess you never know, maybe she got
used to his smell being around.  I know I'm stressed out more than usual,
maybe she is too?  Does anybody have any suggestions on how to make things
go smoother?  Should I keep Joseph in the cage while we're gone?  He does
chase her around a lot & make her scream.  I think we have some of the bad
totally ferret mixed in with 3 other kinds of foods, maybe thats doing it?
I'm going to throw the whole thing out anyway & start over.  Any ideas?
Thanks in advance!

Corynne (& Daisy Bug - give me a craisin or I'll bite your toes!)
(& Joseph - the remote does NOT belong out here - it belongs under the bed!)