From:
Camilla Englund <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 1999 00:59:18 PDT
kat parsons wrote about those tubes...
>some of our ferrets 'move' the end of the tube around...they take it in
>their mouth and actually move the end to another location...

Yes, happens over here as well.  Phoebe loves to not only run in the tube
but also attack it and drag it away short distances.  Obelix however, is
our Official Interior Decorator.  He's the one that insists on that all
things must be a couple of inches from all walls, that any bowl (filled or
empty) must be upside down, and that the tube is never in the right place.
He sometimes runs across the room, dragging the whole tube after him.  It
looks even more hilarious when one of the other ferts are inside it... :)

Stephanie Daniels wrote about those "allergies" to ferrets - LOL!  I have
to admit, I have felt all those symptoms and a couple more.

* Difficulty breathing -> every time they chase and wrestle with each other
and I can't stop laughing.

* Loss of balance -> every time I have food in my hands and Ozzy at my feet.

Millan "I think I have become allergic to the *absence* of ferrets."
Ozzy "You have food, it must be for me!"
Obelix "This is in the wrong place, again!"
Phoebe "Haha, take *that* [bite and jump] you evil tube monster!"