Date:
Mon, 27 Nov 2000 23:58:09 +0100
Hi all,

Some of you already read this so forgive me (posted on alt.pets.ferrets)
but Maybe you could help me... I've been living in France for a few years
now and as I'm to travel back to Montreal with my beloved fuzzball, I've
chosen Air Canada because I know they allow ferrets on board IN THE
CABIN.(cf the FFML archives and all)

Unfortunately,  French AirCanada office is very UNreceptive to the idea
of ferrets in the cabin :/ (the man I had on phone anyway...)

What I'm looking for: People who already flew with AirCanada with their
dooker in the cabin with them !

I'd like to collect all references possible (flights numbers, dates and
all) because and I'm sure that if they "see" this has already been done,
it would help bending the decision in the right way.  Because in the end,
it's at the airport that things will be decided.

I'll contact AirCanada (Canadian office) anyway to get some official
approval but just in case you'd have an idea or know of people who DID
fly with AirCanada with their fuzzy... well, anyhelp would be MORE than
welcome !

anyway, my very best !

Sophie M Klesen