Date:
Thu, 7 Jun 2007 16:54:52 EDT

Hello and God Bless you and may He also keep your babies with youi.

This is Granny

My Ferret LALA (Lucky) passed in my armes at 7:30 AM, He was never sick
and had no signs of disease. He had his treat and then just laid on
floor and was not moving,LALA love his cookies. Cynus23 ( my daughter )
took him to the vet for creamation. :LALA was 7 years old. He was sweet
and gental. now he sleeps with the Angels. I will be posting another
chapter to Granny's book. Bless each and everyone

Broken hearted
Granny