From:
Ada Gibbs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Sep 2002 20:12:58 -0500
I had a bad dream last night.  I dreamed my ferret Runner had got outside
some how, and he was running up and down the block, I was chasing him
then a White dog was chasing him, Everytime I would get near him he would
head toward the street, and cars were coming from both directions.  I
yelled for my Mom to come help.  Then I woke up.  I never did caugh him.

Needless to say I was tired when I woke up and the 1st thing I did was
crawl out of bed and go check to see if he was in his cage and was
alright.  He was sound asleep.  At least one of us slept good last night.

Kerry and Ada Gibbs
Weaselpal Hammock and Sleepers www.homestead.com/weaselpals/homepage.html
Ferret Halloween Items NOW on Ebay Take a look under: Weaselpals