From:
Judy Wallace <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 07:42:02 -0500
Hello Collective,

Has anyone read the 3rd Harry Potter book, Prisoner of Azkaban?

Well, I'm reading along, feeling very sorry that Buckbeak the Hippogryff
is about to be executed when I read that while he's awaiting his fate
he's snacking on his favorite food...you guess it, ferrets.

Ewwww!  Love the books, not too thrilled with this chapter!  I don't know
Buckbeak's fate as yet but sure hope he finds better snacks later in the
book.

judy