Date:
Mon, 27 Jun 2005 10:55:41 -0700
-I still have a few crocheted eggs left to benefit shelters (Ferrets
Unlimited and 24 Carat in NV).  Hurry and buy these specialty eggs!  Sold
out of the eggs with tails, still have crazy eggs and a couple others
around.  Email me for pictures.  Please consider helping out a shelter,
even if you only buy one egg it will help:)

-Thanks to all the people who emailed or posted about my dilemma.  Let
me point out one thing though: I -do- know ferrets are carnivores, and
I wasn't asking how I can get around feeding them meat.  I was just
wondering if somone could help me think about it differently so I
wouldn't have to feel incredibly guilty when I buy a chicken.  Thanks to
those who helped me out, and thanks also to the person who pointed out
the ferret kibble idea.  Makes sense!  I would never deprive my ferrets
of meat, just to let everyone know.  I really don't think I could feed
my ferrets' live mice, however.  Maybe killed mice.  Any tips on feeding
raw meat for the first time?  They are used to eating duck soup and
babyfood.

Thanks
Krista