From:
Eleanor Mead <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 2004 10:44:32 -0400
I just want to apologize for posting about the ferret pelt on Ebay.  I
recieved an email that made me cry.  I thought I was doing a good thing
and it turned out I was not.  I did not realize I was stepping on other
people's rights on how they think or what they do in the USA by writing
to the seller of the ferret pelt and asking them to stop the auction.  I
really got chewed out by the email.  I did not mean to do any harm, I
only meant to do good and now I feel like a real heel.  I am so sorry for
posting about this and I will no longer post about ferret pelts, mounted
ferrets or live ferrets on Ebay.  I am so sorry.  Please do not email me
about this, I feel bad enough.

Thank you.
Eleanor and the 9 fuzzies, missing Sarah and Cooper J