From:
Marie Fitzgerald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Jul 2006 08:27:04 -0700
Hi every one.
Hope this finds you and your babies well.  Heartfelt condolances to all
who have had babies go to the bridge.  Prayers for all the sick babies.

Due to my computer being SICK for along time, it is finally in the
computer hospital where it belongs.  Lynne has kept me up to date as to
what been going on.

Thanks to Lynne letting me use her computer I am still able to keep in
touch with my friends.(That is when I am home, and that is not ofter ,
due to work)

Lynne and I have entered our Judge Cleo in a photo contest, Please vote
for our Little Judge.  Thank you for your support.

http://www.animalattraction.com/PhotoContest.asp?PhotoID=5508

Marie and Lynne
The Fun Ferreters