From:
Joyce Meadows <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 1995 18:52:42 -0600
regarding the message some idiot sent to kelleen:
how could someone be such a JERK????  Kelleen, don't take it personally;
this *insert choice cuss word here* obviously does not know you at all.
Some people just get their kicks by making others feel miserable.  You are
an incredible ferret mommy, as any of your fuzzies can attest to.

********
These are the voyages of the ferret Seth.  His ongoing mission: to explore
strange new desks, to seek out new bites and new hidden raisins, and to
boldly go where no ferret has gone before!

Uberferret's log, Weasel Date 0442613: We have penetrated one of the last of
the unexplored regions: the sink.  By standing on part of the desk, we can
pull ourselves up onto the counter.  Here we have discovered the faucet,
soap, Ferretone, and a hairbrush.  From here we can also make our way onto
the Desk With the Breakable Glass Items and the Refrigeratortop, Land of
Raisins and Bananas.  If not for the alien life form which pulled us off,
the bounty would have been OURS!  Well, there's always the next voyage...

     -joyce (how does he DO this?)
     -Seth the Conqueror (curse it, joyce, I'm an explorer, not a rug rat!)