Date:
Sun, 12 Dec 1999 22:38:44 EST
There are so many things to be grateful for if we just think for a minute
or two.  Two of the things that I am grateful for are Sukie and Lynn.  When
I see on FML that I am about to read something that Sukie has written, I
look forward to her words.  It is not just the content of her writing.  It
is the excellent way she expresses herself.  She did it yet again today.

Sukie is a healer and a blender and an educator and a helper and one of
FMLs best writers-in my humble opinion.  I am one who has to rewrite
things--and rewrite things because I apparently do not write well enough
to be understood on a number of occasions.

Sukie is a master with written words.  And if you read her over a long
period of time-you will see that she is there to help all of us over rough
spots we may encounter in communicating-again and again.  I just want to
say how thankful I am that she is such a strong presence on the FML.

Lynn Siegel wrote today to explain-in part-why she has been unable to send
condolences to those who have sick ones, or ferrets that we adore that have
died.  What kind of a heart and soul is there in a being that does that?
Lynn is one of those I cherish on this list for her gentle and kind words
in times of tears and loss.  WOW.  Are we ever lucky to have her.

I am so grateful to have found this list.  It was the first thing I tried
to find when I put my computer together: information on ferrets.  I thought
I had died and gone to heaven when I found FML.

What great Christmas gifts you guys are-all year long!!!!

Lisette