From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Feb 1999 15:13:44 EST
We have discovered what Jasmine has,and a great big thanks to whoever
suggested to Cindy to take samples 3 times daily for 3 days.Thank you
too Cindy,you were a great help.For those that don't know,Jasmine had
intermittent diahrrea,not green,but butterscotch color.Turns out she has
giarrdia ( spelling?) Everyone gets treated now with Flagyl.Thank goodness
I only have 4 boogers.Does anybody know where I can find information on
this?  I've tried Ferret Central and Ferret pathology by Dr.Williams.I
didn't see it listed anywhere,maybe I skimmed over it.I'll check again.

Hey Skeeter,please tell Valentine I miss him terribly,especially today.
Seven years ago today a little baby fert and I looked in each others eyes
and bonded.You really earned your name Valentine,your heart was always the
biggest thing about you.

Sandy ( I miss your sweet face,Valentine)
Jasmine ( I miss him too,but I feel better.)
Taz ( I'll sit on the girls for you Valentine.)
Honey ( You'll sit on who?)
Sugar ( Yuch,couldn't they make raisin flavor medicine?)

Happy Birthday Taz,# 3.
For Valentines Day-One of lifes mysteries is how a two pound box of candy
can make you gain five pounds.