From:
Vickie LoMonaco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Apr 1999 08:48:39 +0100
How my fur-kids got their names:
Moogie- my husband named him that because he was our first ferret, he was a
gift to my husband, and he got named in an apparent fit of baby-talk by my
husband upon being presented with the fuzzy.  I, on the other hand, never
much cared for this name because it reminds me of a character on "Star
Trek: Deep Space Nine".  Not that I have anything against the show -- I
love all things Trek -- but, but, that character is female and my Moogie
is a boy!

Tank- well, he's built like one

Flower- my little girl got to name her, and although it doesn't totally
fit, I guess she is the most flower-like (dainty and such) of our ferrets

Pandora- my husband named her, too, and I approve of this one better
because I am fond of mythological-type names, and because we like to joke
of her cage with Tank and Flower as "Pandora's Box of Evil (ferts)".

Diva- she came already named, and I liked it so we kept it.

Vickie