From:
Jill Perry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Jul 2005 11:20:07 -0700
Hey guys Jill again.

I've been noticing some interesting behaivor on Midget's part.  We just
got them a new cage, its 4 stories and they really like it and all.  I
have a litter box on two of the levels, same with food and water.  I
noticed that they will always go to the very bottom to use that litter
box which I'm rather amazed at since they can't seem to do that out of
the cage.  Anyway Midget is sleeping in the other litter box.  She'll
move the yesterday's news all around until she finds it comfortable and
will sleep in the box.  I'm wondering what would cause her to do that.
Has anyone ever had this happen to them or is this a bad thing?